Illustrator 2017 won't open via the PDapp

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I urgently need to use Illustrator CC 2017 on  my work computer and the PDapp that now kicks in when I try to open the programme isn't launching  Illustrator CC 2017. The PDapp allows easy automatic sign in (it automatically shows my login email and doesn't require me to put in my password) the next page then says 'thank you' and then asks me to press continue to start using the programmes. When I click 'continue' it simply takes me back to the sign-in page. It's like it is stuck on a loop. Do I need to uninstall anything / change preferences, etc? I am using a macOS Sierra 10.12.6.

Thank you for your urtgent help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Justine23450373ckf0,

Sorry to hear about the problem. Kindly follow the suggestions in this article and check if it works for you: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-sign-in-loop.html

Please update this discussion if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this to the better suited Download & Install forum.

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines