• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 24.3 and 25.3.1 crashes while working on files (Mac OS Big Sur version 11.4)

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using a new iMac since May, 2021. Illustrator causing a system crash while working on various files. I can not pin-point the problem. The iMac screen turns black and the external monitor turns green. I have to force a reboot. I understand that someone who I work with is experiencing the same exact problem, but he is mainly using Photoshop. Seems to be only Adobe apps causing the crash. All other apps that are installed to not cause this crash. I have reached out to Apple and they asked me to re-install the apps and if that didn't fix the problem to try setting up a new user acccount on the Mac. Try both and still crashing. Apple told me next step would be to reach out to Adobe or try re-installing the OS. Any ideas? I never had this issue on my previous mac running Catalina.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Download & Install forum for you, where I think you'll be more likely to get an answer for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines