Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

impossible de reinstaller adobe CS6/ pb downloading adobe illustrator CS6

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am using adobe illustrator CS6. Having recently changed computers, I am trying to download the CS file from my adobe account onto the new computer. I am getting an error message (screen shot attached below). I have tried using different browsers and I have tried contacting the adobe support but they say this version is nos onger supported and I have to reach out to the community for help ! Can anyone help??

ThanksCapture d’écran 2021-10-22 120056.png

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Hi @anne15A9,

Try the direct download links on ProDesign Tools' website.  These links are to actual Adobe installers from Adobe's servers.   The guy who runs the site is an Adobe Community Professional and frequent contributor here.  He posts the links with Adobe's permission.  IMPORTANT:  Follow the Very Important Instructions or it won't work. 

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

NOTE 1 : Creative Suite installers won't work on macOS Sierra, High Sierra or Mojav

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download both .exe and .7z folder inside one folder and run the exe file and check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @anne15A9,

Try the direct download links on ProDesign Tools' website.  These links are to actual Adobe installers from Adobe's servers.   The guy who runs the site is an Adobe Community Professional and frequent contributor here.  He posts the links with Adobe's permission.  IMPORTANT:  Follow the Very Important Instructions or it won't work. 

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

NOTE 1 : Creative Suite installers won't work on macOS Sierra, High Sierra or Mojave without terminal workarounds. See the help article below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

NOTE 2: Legacy Creative Suite will never run on Catalina, Big Sur or Monterey. And it is not tested on Win11.  Only the latest Creative Cloud products are compatible with newer computers.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines