• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

in creative cloud it says that my scratch disk is full.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive never had this issue, I go into my scatch disk and its all required computor programs so its not anything I can delete. Theres only one scratch disk so i cant switch it to another. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with the other reply. For Photoshop, the reccomendation is to have at least 40GB free space on your scratch disk.

Here is a good article - How to clear your scratch disk and Photoshop cache on Mac:
https://macpaw.com/how-to/clear-your-scratch-disk 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, sure, you only have 2.6 GB free on your C drive. That's not nearly enough to do anything well, and Photoshop can't even start. You need 10 times that, many people would want 100 times that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines