Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign for macOS version 10.13.6 needed please

New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an imac runing on macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6 and my Indesign 2020 app has stopped working. When I tried to re install I get a message saying I need macOS 10.15 or later to run the latest version, but I'm fairly certain from my experience of installing High Sierra that this is the last update I can get from my computer as it is fairly old now.

Does anyone have a downloadable version of Indesign that will run on my macOS High Sierra version 10.13.6 please?

Jez

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeremy,

We appreciate you writing in. Please check out this article to know about the system requirements for installing and using Adobe InDesign: https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/system-requirements.html

I hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DO NOT TAKE A DOWNLOAD from "anyone". This is a sure way to get a virus or worse.  These are bad times and there are bad people around. WARNING: fake Adobe reps may contact you now. How do you know they are fake? Because Adobe won't contact you - you must contact them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the warning

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe now offers the current and ONE older version via the online program manager
I do not know how far back this process will go, but try this link
-NOTE that you will have to search the site for your specific download
Direct Download Links https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl MAY help
-you MUST do what it says in Note: Very Important Instructions
-https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-direct-download-links.html#download-instructions
-the prodesign links go directly to Adobe's file server, so this process will
--only work until Adobe completely removes the old version(s) from the server
IF/When you do have a download, be sure to copy it to AT LEAST one external device
-since Adobe does sometimes remove old versions from the server
-a usb flash drive or external hard drive, or write to a DVD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines