• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign will not update to 2022 from 2020

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open my personal account (I do work on a server at work) It trys to install indesign (I already have it) a then it tell me I'm not connected to the enterprise service. I shouldn't be. It's a personal account. Help please. I've tried everything.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Pamelas, have you ever logged in with the account used by your organization on this computer?  I reviewed the account you used to post to this public discussion forum, and it looks like you are using the e-mail address managed by your organization for your personal account.

Please make sure to follow the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/manage-adobe-profiles.html and select your Personal Profile.  If you continue to encounter problems, Pamelas, then I would recommend co

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is the problematic computer one on which you use both your enterprise and personal accounts, or do you use different computers for your personal account and enterprise accounts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kglad

Jeff has fixed the problem for me. But to answer your question yes both accounts on the one computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pamelas, have you ever logged in with the account used by your organization on this computer?  I reviewed the account you used to post to this public discussion forum, and it looks like you are using the e-mail address managed by your organization for your personal account.

Please make sure to follow the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/manage-adobe-profiles.html and select your Personal Profile.  If you continue to encounter problems, Pamelas, then I would recommend contacting your organization for help signing out of the account that they manage.  If they are unable to assist you, then you may be able to use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html to remove all licensing files and Adobe applications from the computer.

To reduce future confusion, Pamelas, I would strongly recommend using a different e-mail address for your individual Creative Cloud membership.  Please bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/fix-error-adobe-id-email-change.html which provides detailed instructions on changing the e-mail address associated with your personal account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much Jeff

Your information worked. I was using the organization email for my personal account as well, as the organization purchased it for me. I'm on a Mac in a microsoft world and was not able to access the server when I worked from home. It had been working perfectly until this week. Changing the email address fixed the problem. Happy Days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent, Pam; thank you very much for the update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines