• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Won't Load after purchasing app

Enthusiast ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm helping a friend with indesign install. He bought his laptop to my office and we logged into his account and purchased InDesign only for $33/month or whatever the price is. Credit card went through and that InDesign has been installed. But when we click on InDesign it just spins and spins and never opens. We rebooted imac several times and logged out and back into in Adobe account and it shows that InDesign has been install but clicking an ID file just gets a spinning icon. I don't have the computer in front of me. I'm having him uninstall ID again, reboot, then install again. He's on a mac. I don't know what OS he's in but ID was working yesterday before he had to update credit card info. Any advice appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Full O/S and system details are going to be necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have him trash the prefs...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this to Download and Install forum for more suggestions on the issue. As that is a better place for such issues.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines