• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesigner 2020

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá, boa tarde! Preciso de uma versão do indesigner de 2020 com a versão 15.0.3 para mac.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 15 is no longer distributed by Adobe. Best you can do is try to download the trial version from ProDesignTools.com: https://prodesigntools.com/creative-cloud-2020-direct-download-links.html

Read and follow the directions EXACTLY or it will not work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Peter Spier 

1. older cc versions are available via adobe, just not via the cc desktop app.  @Claudio25080753mayv could get a download link from adobe support.

2. there's no reason to state, "..the best you can do..." because prodesigntools links to the full initial 2020 version which @Claudio25080753mayv can then update to the latest version compatible with their os

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that. I was not aware that Adobe support was still supplying links to older versions, or that the update servers were still functioning for them.

Do you know how far back they are going?

CS6 and earlier seem not to be available at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i don't.  adobe won't support older than cc-offered versions but they will provide download links to older versions.  

i've can't recall anyone having a problem getting any previous cc (ie, after cs6) version, but i can't recall anyone recently getting the first cc version either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am moving this thread to the better suited Download & Install forum.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines