Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Instalador Premiere Pro y After Effects para Ios Sierra

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola a todos!!

Tengo un problema con mi sistema operativo Ios Sierra como es muy antiguo no me permite instalar las aplicaciones de Premiere Pro y After efects. Si alguien aqui en la comunidad tuviera el instalador de estas aplicaciones para el sistema operativo Ios Sierra que me pudieran pasar  o decirme donde lo puedo descargar se los agradeceria infinitamente.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need to use cc 2019, All the New Adobe CC 2019 Direct Download Links, Now Available! | ProDesignTools

follow the directions (esp, step 1)

save the install file. it won't remain online.

thank jim @ prodesigntools.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much, sorry you know why when installing it the terminal window opens and it shows me this:

xxxx-iMac:~ xxxx$  
Volumes/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2019/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install ;
exit; and after that it doesn't do anything I can't install it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed a screenshot showing your os version and the name of the downloaded file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so grateful to you, I attached the screenshot of my version of mac ios and the names of the files that I downloaded from the page 
https: //prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links .html first I click on the .dng file the installer opens I right click on the install folder
and select the option show package content and click on content then on the MasOS folder and
then click on install,
then it sends me a message that says that install is an application downloaded from the internet
that if I want to open it, I click on open
it immediately opens the terminal window with the message I sent you and after that it doesn't do anything
I don't know what to do, could you help me please?

Captura de pantalla 2022-07-20 a la(s) 20.56.53.pngCaptura de pantalla 2022-07-20 a la(s) 20.59.48.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de pantalla 2022-07-20 a la(s) 21.07.14.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

double click the dmg > click install 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click on install and the message appears that it is an application downloaded 
from the internet that I am sure to open and I click on open and nothing happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. can you show a screenshot of that (expected os generated) downloaded file warning?

2. can you indicate what you clicked to dismiss that screenshot?

3. can you show a screenshot of what you next saw and indicate what you clicked on that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines