• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation and activativation Acrobat Pro on a computer without internet connection

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've been trying to install and activate Acrobat Pro on a computer which does not have internet connection. I manage to install the app on the computer, however after the installation, I need an internet connection to activate the product.
How can I do an activation without internet connection?
Can I do activation via phone?

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly which version? Adobe changed this often. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC version 2021.007.20099

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat DC is a subscription product. It has to continually check you have a valid subscription, so you can't run it offline. In fact even the perpetual license product changed recently to remove offline activation. Adobe live in a world where being offline is inconceivable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, so there is no way to activate it without internet? There must be a way to pass this obstacle... license no., serial no. something...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A subscription program does not have a serial number, and it MUST be connected to the Internet

So, no, there is no way to activate that version without being connected to the Internet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version can be activated without being connected to the Internet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, Adobe no longer sells those old versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What an amazing platform. You have solve my query .. Before two month, I was also facing the same issue and got the accurate solution at this platform. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines