Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation error to do with serial key

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I work in a school, i have installed the software cs6 aster collection onto pc's many times without issue, the last was last month and now i have come to rebuild a bunch of pc's for an exam use in a classroom that requires the software for the students exam, when i go to install from our school networks software library i input serial key and click install, it then starts and gets to 2% and suddenly stops and error message pops up about an error occurred try the following steps like restart system etc, it also has a link to support and when i click it i get a window explaining it could be to do with the serial key being fraudulent or incorrect or corrupted somehow, can anyone help please as i need to install this program onto alot of pc's ready for exams next week.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to contact Adobe Enterprise Support - for support under the terms of your school's license. However, they can't help much with obsolete software. The  problem might actually be that the systems are no longer compatible, did you freeze the operating systems when you froze the apps, years ago?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have spoke with numerous people from different departments who can see my license for the school is fine, i have only been with this i.t department at the school for a couple of years now and had to build pc's with the same program and serial key on for a new classroom last year and everything was fine then with the installation process, only thing that has been different this year is obviously the issue with windows crashing which we got resolved and some of the pc's we have had to rebuild didn't have issues when installing the software back onto it last month so i am confused as to why i get this issue now.

I do appreciate your reply and any others i get as the people from the support departments for adobe i had previously spoke to just kept asking same questions and giving same answers of try downloading the software from here or here or try this link etc, was rather frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines