• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation fails

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 1 terabyte drive and photoshop and Lightroom classic will not install.  Both are saying not enough space,  error 133 but I have a new drive so it's empty

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much space is free on the system drive? What is your system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Adobe Help page for Error 133-

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error133

And note the link within for-

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12425/windows-10-free-up-drive-space

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The system requirements do require some free space on the primary hdd if you are using an external that is connected.  To be honest if you scroll through all of the posts on the forum you will find plenty that lead me to believe while installing on an external drive is an option it is not recommended and you would be better off installing all Adobe apps on the main drive with all of your photos/files on the external.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines