• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to convert lot of files from PDF to word for which I already purchased a basic licence and paid Rs 1259 from India. Now I have not been able to install the facility. How to do it please help.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which application are you talking about, please provide information like

• Application name
  • Version no
  • OS
  • Error details

Also, make sure you check that your system meets the minimum system requirements for the application that you are trying to install.
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If you can share the details as requested by Manan that would help to understand the issue and guide in a better way. 

Alternatively, if you have the correct Acrobat version and looking for the steps to convert PDF to word, you may kindly refer to the following steps : 

- Open a PDF file in Acrobat DC.

- Click on the “Export PDF” tool in the right pane.

- Choose Microsoft Word as your export format, and then choose “Word Document.”

- Click “Export.” If your PDF contains scanned text, the Acrobat Word converter will run text recognition automatically.

- Save your new Word file:
- Name your converted file, choose DOC or DOCX file format, and click the “Save” button. That’s it.

Hope this helps. 

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines