• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue where my laptop can't download the current version of my adobe creative cloud apps. I tried downloading the 2018 version of them but it's saying I don't have them purchased even though it is. Is it saying that because I don't have the 2018 versions purchased? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not how it works, if you have a valid subscription then you can use any version of CC software although only the latest two versions are supported by Adobe. So the questions for you are

• What plan do you have exactly? Can you see the plan in your accounts section on the Adobe site?
  • From where did you download the CC2018 version of the software?

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response. I bought the student plan for my class in school. I honestly just found a way to download the older version from the internet. What would I need to fix? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a problem that you notice?  eg, were you able to install?  if so, are you using a trial and not your student subscription?  something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to follow @Manan Joshi's suggestions:

to check your account and to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

to install the cc desktop app, start here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs after signing-in using the same adobe id used to confirm your subscription.

if you have trouble downloading, use the alternative download site at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe now offers the current and ONE older version via the online program manager
Go here for all older links https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html
-Prodesigntools is an official Adobe partner, and the links go to Adobe, not a 3rd party site
Computer crashes happen... the FIRST time you download a program make an external copy
IF/When you do have a download, be sure to copy it to AT LEAST one external device
-you should ALWAYS keep a copy (or two!) on an external device
-since Adobe DOES SOMETIMES REMOVE OLD VERSIONS FROM THE SERVER
-a usb flash drive or external hard drive, or write to a CD or DVD
-plus a text file containing your serial number if you have a serial number program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines