• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installed apps not showing in creative cloud

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed many apps on account 1, and if I log out and log into account 2, the apps are no longer shown in creative cloud. Why?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by account 1 and account 2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably the OP is using two accounts on the same machine. @thepaperwings can you let us know which apps are not visible when you log using the 2nd account? You could try resetting the Creative Cloud app, see the article linked below

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/reset-the-creative-cloud-desktop-app-to-...

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if those are different computer accounts, you'd need to install under both accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late reply, yes you are right. I had a student account I was using but it expired, and I am not a student anymore so I made a new account and paid for the regular price. But apps like InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro are not showing up as installed, even though they are clearly installed. I can't uninstall them on my Mac either, I can't even log out of this account because the sign out is greyed out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you install after signing in to account 1 and again install after signing in to account 2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines