• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installed Programms not shown in Creative Cloud App preventing upgrade

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've run into an issue, where I'd been content using the 2019 versions of all my installed Creative Cloud applications. Photoshop, After Effects, Audition and Premiere namely.
But now I've finally been running into some smaller issues and therefore wanted to do an upgrade to the lastest versions...however the Creative Cloud client is only showing After Effects aswell as Audition as installed and able to "upgrade". All other programs are nowhere to be found, meaning I can neither do the upgrade nor deinstalling them through the client. 

I did the fix suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/apps-panel-reflect-creative-cloud.html#

But it didn't work.

Do any of you know what I can do?
And if not - how the hell I get a hold of someone in an actual Adobe Support Chat since the website makes that an absolute self-looping-labyrinth of a task?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KiteT, sorry you encounter problems upgrading Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, and Premiere CC.  Have you verified that the computer meets or exceeds the system requirements for the 2022 releases of the applications?  You can find a link to the current system requirements for each application at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html.

The Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application will only offer the ability to install applications that meet the minimum system requirements.  That could explain why the newer versions are unavailable when you try to update using the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/update-app.html.

If it does appear that you meet the minimum system requirements, please update this public forum discussion with the computer's statistics, and we can try to figure out what else might be blocking the process.

You are also welcome to contact our support team directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen.  However, if the chat window fails to open or is unresponsive, you must use a different device to contact us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick response.

It would appear I do meet the systemrequirements. (at least as far as I can tell)
I'm running the programms on a Predator Helios 300 series laptop.

The specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 -8750H CPU
installed Ram: 16 GB

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
The display is 1920 by 1080.
Still has 188 GB of storage on the main hard drive, and 1,77 TB on the secondary one.

Thank you for the link, I've been to the page before. If it's supposed to open a chat window upon entering the site, it does not open for me, not on firefox nor on Chrome. The "contact" button that is in the dropdown menue at the top is equally dead. It fails to link to any page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KiteT, what version of Windows is installed on the computer?  Are there any updates available for it?  If you are using Windows 10, then please make sure that Compatibility mode for the Creative Cloud desktop app has not been activated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have windows 10 installed. Version "21H1".
Had it check for updates just now, installed whatever it could, but the Creative Cloud still doesn't recognize the older installed programs.

I do not know how I would go about checking if the app has activated Compatibility mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines