• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installer Drive icon

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I downloaded the Premiere and Photoshop apps to my computer two "Installer" drive icons appeared on my desktop and I cannot remove them. Will these icons disapear? Are they vital to the apps function now that they are both downloaded?

I really just want them to be removed from my desktop but also curious if they take up space on the computer.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click the icons and check their Properties (Windows, I don't know if you have a Mac)

Also you said downloaded, but you did not say that you actually installed the programs

Downloading https://techterms.com/definition/download
Installing https://techterms.com/definition/install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kowing more details (like your operating system) will help in the answer.

It may be that you downloaded an installer that extracts to your desktop that will disappear when installation is finished. 

If you have finished installing and still have the icons on your desktop, could you give more information on what exacly happens when you try delete or move them to the trash?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines