• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installer von Photoshop und Lightroom starten nicht

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe mir gerade ein Adobe Foto-Abo gekauft und wollte jetzt die Programme installieren.Allerdings funktioniert die Setup Datei irgendwie nicht, denn wenn ich auf diese doppel Klicke dreht sich das Laderad kurz und danach passiert nichts mehr.Auch im Task-Manager wird die Setup.exe sofort geschlossen, genau so wie die Adobe-Creative-Cloud Applikation, welche gleichzeitig gestartet wird. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn mir jemand weiterhelfen kann. 🙂

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

I was able to fix the problem, with upgrading to a newer Windows 10 Version and downloading it from Firefox instead of Chrome or Opera. I think those two browsers just dont work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ethan, sorry you are unable to use your newly purchased Photography subscription.  Are you installing Photoshop CC on a computer you own?  If so, try using a different web browser and follow the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html to begin the download and install process.  If you have any additional questions, please respond with the version of Windows you are attempting to install Photoshop CC on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Windows 64 bit system and I'm wondering ,if another programm stops those installers .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version is called 20H2, I think

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ethan, are you encountering an error message that leads you to conclude that the installation is being interrupted?  This is a new membership, so make sure that you have full control of the computer and network you are installing the software on.  Please update this public discussion with any specific errors you are encountering.

If you would like direct assistance with the installation, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen to support a team member can guide you through the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you logged in as an Administrator or a user with Admin rights during you tried the installation?

The installation must be done with an Adminstrator account. 

Do you any protection programs,  like virus scanner, internet security, adaware protection and so on, installed and running?

If yes, stop all these programs and try again. 

Try to create a new user account with Administrator rights and try the installation with this account.

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows (microsoft.com)

Check the Windows logs if there are appropriate entries related to the Adobe setup.

Event Viewer – How to Access the Windows 10 Activity Log (freecodecamp.org)

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to fix the problem, with upgrading to a newer Windows 10 Version and downloading it from Firefox instead of Chrome or Opera. I think those two browsers just dont work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Ethan!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same problem. Ethan, I will try Firefox. I have tried both Chrome and Opera. Thanks for the suggestion! (I'm using Win11)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines