• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Audition 3.0 on new computer [CS2 is DEAD, locked]

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day.  I have been using Audition 3.0 for several years and finally bought a new computer running windows 8.1 64 bit.  Since Adobe does not activate 3.0 any more, what options do I have to either install 3.0 on my new computer or an equivalent CS product?

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Error: Activation Server Unavailable | CS2, Acrobat 7, Audition 3

The rest is irrelevant. Your version most likely won't work on Win 8.1, anyway, due to compatibility issues with the installer and audio device drivers.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

CS2 is DEAD, sorry.  Nobody has special codes that will make 15 year old software work again. 

Creative Suite is not legally sold by any vendor in any country now.  That ship has sailed.

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!  Real Adobe employees will NEVER reach out via Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail or Skype.
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error: Activation Server Unavailable | CS2, Acrobat 7, Audition 3

The rest is irrelevant. Your version most likely won't work on Win 8.1, anyway, due to compatibility issues with the installer and audio device drivers.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2015 Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding.  I expected that would be the case.  I am really upset with the "Tech Support" at Adobe.  I use the term tech support only because that is their title, not their service. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid installation of Audition 3 which with my serial number for it will only install for 30 days because of Adobe's claim of having to shutdown its "aging activation servers."  To get my paid Audition working, I am willing to pay a reasonable price someone who knows and can share with me a source for securing the unlocked version of Audition 3, along with the universal unlock code. slg (at) cogtv (dot) org. I will be very grateful to anyone who can and will help with this -- and not coming back with the sad old song of how Adobe will not help you to get your purchased software rinning on a new machine after old machine crashes. Please do not reply unless you know and will share with me where to find a copy of that unlocked version of Audition 3, along with the universal unlock code.  Adobe lady Ekta told me it's available and to post a request here for it and to expect a postive response within a few days -- with herself either not able or not knowing where to find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS2 is DEAD, sorry.  Nobody has special codes that will make 15 year old software work again. 

Creative Suite is not legally sold by any vendor in any country now.  That ship has sailed.

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!  Real Adobe employees will NEVER reach out via Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail or Skype.
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

[Locked by moderator.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines