Copied

When I try to install Creative cloud I get error A12E1

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use the system when it doesn't work. I have the programs working now but add ons like downloading fonts don't work. I need to have access to these things and while I can work with the programs, I can't make any changes like using a new font unless I go through this entire process. I don't have time for that so I as well haven't attempted to do the update again either until it is solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am really close to cancelling my membership and just buying the software because I don't get good internet signal in my area because of 60 yr old phone lines running my dsl. With internet being flaky and then not getting a good download when I do have a connection, I need to go to a system that works. I think maybe if Adobe saw thousands cancel their memberships because of a problem, maybe they would actually pay attention. I live 10 miles from one of their big offices so maybe I will just pay them a visit to personally let them know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

booting into safe mode works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @Moonchiled!!

Best tip on the entire thread.

That worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2013 Nov 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To all those who offered help please accept my delayed thanks. I am not used to experiencing these problems with Phoroshop and Adobe products. There was a time when Adobe staff and their agencies in other countries gave the help we needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2014 Feb 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I got the error as well, but the update went smooth after I closed all my running programs. Hopefully helps somebody.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines