Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing on Windows 11

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I wanna try to install the CC app on windows 11, but I'm constantly running into Error code: 206. I've tried disabling firewall, run as an admin, or use another wifi network, but no luck.

Any tips / ideas, or I have to revert to Win10?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may not yet support Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gergos, I am very sorry, but we don't currently support Windows 11.  Would you please bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html to be kept up to date regarding the current supported operating systems?  I would encourage you to revert to Windows 10 until testing has been completed and Windows 11 is listed under the system requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for testing it. Don't forget to report it to Microsoft so it can be fixed for the rest of us. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines