Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing PS Elements 2021

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Trying to install PSE 21 stops after activating installation from the gray window and after a short while a white window appears, the DVD-station stops spinning. I already uninstalled my PSE 13, removed the PDApp or renamed in -old by other attemps and tried to install PSE 2021 again. Up to the white screen....  I've been busy with this all afternoon and I'm frustrated that Adobe makes it all so complicated. For even help isn't easy to find. All my hope is now on the community...

does anybody have a good idea to make it work?

My taskmanager (W10 64 bit) shows each time a 32 bit installer is activated?? I closed them all and started all over again without succes...

So HELP

Leo

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I forgot to tell it appears to be failure code 81, thats why I changed the names of the PDApp maps.

Oh 2, and now when I want to use my old PSE 13, which installed without problems, it shows a sign "Adobe Application manager is missing or damaged, which is needed to control your licence". Nothing but trouble...

Again, I would be gratefull if someone knows the solution for me,

Leo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines