• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Tech Comm Suite 2019 without Internet Explorer?

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new computer at work, and when I try to install TCS 2019, it seems to call upon Internet Explorer. 

My org does not allow installation of IE for security reasons.  How can I install TCS 2019?

...and yes, my system is a workstation class Winx64 that far exceeds the system requirements.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also, Microsoft has completely retired IE so it is not downloable to a new computer (as is my case).

-- Luis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have a subscription to TCS? If yes, you can log in to your account and download the 2020 version from there.

I honestly don't know what you could do if you can't upgrade. Someone else might though, or you can try contacting the TCS support team: tcssup@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines