Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internet issues when using Adobe Apps

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello world

I've been having crippling software issues with my internet, and I've narrowed it down to adobe being the cause. The internet will be working fine until i turn on any of the adobe apps. Creative Cloud works fine, but stuff like photoshop and after effects makes the Wi-Fi signal stop. When I check the signal it says that I'm connected but have no internet access. sometimes a glimmer of a signal will get through but not anything usable. I only get the signal back when I close the adobe programs and disconnect and reconnect the Wi-Fi. I've already tried turning off my antivirus and vpn before testing this, and the problem is still there. Has anyone else experienced something like this, and can anyone offer me any advice?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i haven't noticed other reports like that but it does sound like either a misrepresentation of what's happening on your end, or a security program on your end blocking internet access because it's interpreting adobe programs as a risk.

but that's all a guess based on incomplete information.  eg, it's not even clear whether you're using adobe programs on a wifi only connected computer or some other arrangement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. Bitdefender Total Security could be causing it. And also Suitcase Fusion. But I am still investigating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines