• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to have different logged in accounts for two applications in one machine?

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have a single app license for Photoshop. My friend on the other hand, has a single app license for Lightroom. Is it possible to install both apps in a single machine where Photoshop is using my license while Lightroom is using my friend's?

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes.  just install the cc desktop app once on that computer.  sign in with your account and install ps.  sign out of your account and your friend signs in with their's and installs lr.

when using ps, you'll need to sign into your acct.  when using lr, your friend will need to sign into their account.

otoh, a photography subscription is the lowest priced plan that adobe offers ($10/mo) and it includes ps and lr, so it's pretty unusual to have two accounts for those two apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines