• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is ProDesignTools.com a legitimate "affiliate of Adobe Systems", as claimed?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2012 Jun 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to become as proficient as I can by trying earlier versions of Illustrator, if possible, before trying CS6 Illustrator.  I came across (I apologize beforehand if this is not a reputable site) ProDesignTools.com from which one may supposedly download earlier trial versions of Master Collection.  Is ProDesignTools actually a legitimate, legal and trustworthy "affiliate of Adobe Systems", as claimed?  Is it safe to download trials from them?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Hi TJ,

To answer your direct question, we've been official Adobe partners since 2006, and continuing to date.  So yes, as Jeff points out, very safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2012 Jun 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are using our servers.  They just provide instructions on how to download older versions of our software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, do you have any proof that protoolsdesign.com is using adobe serves for the adobe previous version trial downloads? reason I ask is because there is a detection under virus total for a virus, it could also be a false postive tough. can you explain this further? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

prodesigntools.com* i corrected spelling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right click the download and click copy download link. You'll see it links directly to adobe.com. Also, an Adobe employee states that it's safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2014 Apr 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TJ,

To answer your direct question, we've been official Adobe partners since 2006, and continuing to date.  So yes, as Jeff points out, very safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, do you have any proof that prodesigntools.com is using adobe serves for the adobe previous version trial downloads? reason I ask is because there is a detection under virus total for a virus, it could also be a false postive tough. can you explain this further? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

June 2012 an EMPLOYEE said official... what more do you need?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2014 Jul 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jeff A Wright and ProDesignTools!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I need Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard Setup i have also Key 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines