• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just let me contact an actual member of the team

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay enough money a month to talk to a support agent. I have a question and I would like a member thats liable to providing me with an accurate statement, that can refund me if they're wrong.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

My questions isnt how to use the software...I have been doing this for 7 years. My question is in regards to one of my applications billing affecting my adobe portfolio. But thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe WILL NOT contact you - only scammers will do that, and there are many scammers. You need to use the phone or online chat info shown on the contact pages. We are only Adobe customers, like you - we can often help with technical issues, but not statements.

Also: if you have a Team or Enterprise subscription, you have a private support channel. The admin console lets you open support cases. Do not use the other methods (phone & chat) as you will get the wrong team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is so absurd. I pay so much a month and I cant get a single employee to talk to me...well except for their "very helpful" AI 😕 I'm seeing a lot of other community posts saying "Let me talk to someone" but I guess you can do anything when your software applications are the industry standard. I will try the phone number on contact, ( 800-833-6687 ).

Thanks!!!

We're all in this together, the peons of corporate industry lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are already using the chat, here's something Adobe don't tell you: if you type AGENT you will be connected (eventually) to a human. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@OriginalBologna,

Adobe Customer Care is mainly for billing, account and activation issues.  They can't teach you to use the software.  That's not their job.  There are plenty of online tutorials and User Guides to help with that. 

Likewise, these product user-to-user communities are the quickest way for individual users to get help with product questions 24/7. 

For technical assistance, use a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers.  Log-in to your account portal below.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Keep in mind that due to pandemic staff shortages, call center wait times may be longer than normal.  Online chat is usually quicker.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My questions isnt how to use the software...I have been doing this for 7 years. My question is in regards to one of my applications billing affecting my adobe portfolio. But thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To use Portfolio, you need to be logged-in to a qualifying paid Creative Cloud plan (Photography, All Apps, etc...).

For questions concerning Adobe Portfolio, reach out directly to the Portfolio Support team.  Adobe Customer Care can't help you with that.

- Portfolio FAQ & Knowledgebase - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us
- Contact Portfolio Support Team - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168
- Adobe Portfolio on UserVoice - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 4 apps, and have had a portfolio for a few years. When i tried to remove one of my subscriptions, it said my portfolio will be deleted even though i still have 3 active apps. I will contact support (thats the whole thing with this post) to confim what you say, so they can reinstate my page with all the work i've put into it without me having to recreate the entire site if its deleted. Thats why I want to deal with someone who is liable to give me an accurate answer, so I dont have to recreate my page if its deleted. Thanks for the help in contacting support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Portfolio team should be able to move your Portfolio content from the old ID to your current one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 7.22.11 PM.pngNote the "since 2014" portion. Very helpful "expert" on the help site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines