• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licence Limits- Does this include phone/iPad

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the two device limit for a licence subscription include a phone or iPad? As in, can you have it installed on a Desktop, Laptop and an iphone/ipad, or is that considered to be a 3rd.

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a third device.  A mobile device is not a third device.

[Shamefully edited by author]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found this....so looks like I can have it on as many devices, but as you suggest, only be signed in to two at a time, and be able to use it on one

Leanne5CBA_0-1621549595859.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"can you have it installed on a Desktop, Laptop and an iphone/ipad, or is that considered to be a 3rd."

Well I have -

Lightroom-Classic on two PCs

Lightroom-Desktop v4.2 on two PCs

Lightroom-mobile v6.2.1 on two iPhones

No problems! All 'Signed in' and working.

I understand TBMK that the 2-device (Signed-In) limit only applies to PCs (Windows) and Macs (macOS), and does not limit 'Mobile' devices (iPhones, iPads, Android devices)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>>that the 2-device (Signed-In) limit only applies to PCs (Windows) and Macs (macOS), and does not limit 'Mobile' devices (iPhones, iPads, Android devices)

Yes, that's always been my understanding too; that the device activation limit only applies to the Win/macOS desktop apps, not mobile versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stand corrected. img0370.gif    I will edit my reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

I would like to inform you that the installation is allowed on multiple computers, however you can Activate on 2 Computers ( Windows or Mac) at a time , but use one computer at a time. Additionally, you may install and activate on 2 Mobile phones (ipad/iphone) at the same time. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>>>Additionally, you may install and activate on 2 Mobile phones (ipad/iphone) at the same time. 

No limit on mobile devices AFAIK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines