Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing without Internet

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I need to operate my Adobe products for a few months without internet access. Is there an option for a prepaid monthly or yearly license file (six months or one year)? I cannot find any clear answers for my situation and I am finding some companies do offer such licensing, others don't. One company's answer was to send me software two generations old to use (last version not requiring active internet for licensing). I dearly hope Adobe's answer will not be to use pre Creative Cloud software.

Thank you for your input.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

once you sign in and open your adobe programs, with an annual (paid annually) you should be ok for 100 days as long as your subscription doesn't lapse during that time.  but keep the programs you want to use open (minimized is ok).  if you close and then try to reopen it may trigger another license check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Monthly subscription holders must have Internet to verify subscription every 30 days. 

Pre-paid annual subscription holders can go 90 days without "calling home" assuming you don't sign-out of your Creative Cloud account. 

That said, you won't have access to the myriad online services that sync with your Creative Cloud account like CC libraries, storage, Stock assets, Adobe Fonts, Spark, Portfolio, Sign, etc...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The clear answer is no. Adobe will not supply older apps. (If someone offers older apps, they are a scammer!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines