Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 2.7 installer

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

is it still possible download very old Lightroom 2.7 installer somewhere?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know any official sites where you can download this old version.

LR 2.7 is approx. 14 years old and not compatible with recent operating systems.

So it's better you change to a CC subscription like the Photography Plan (9.99 US$/month) of if you not wish a  subscription you can buy a license of Photoshop Elements.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does that link work for you @Jeff Arola? Does nothing here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, recent internet browsers have dropped FTP support.

It does work on the mac side using Go>Connect To Server

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update @Jeff Arola.

I just updated myself on recent browsers deprecating FTP largely to eliminate malware attacks and also due to low end user usage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link is working for me, but only with an FTP client like FileZilla.

If I try to open this link in an browser it doen't work.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @AxelMatt

…and with FileZilla, I have seen now that it is distributed "sponsored" with adware. This is an unfortunate development. I've downloaded and installed FileZilla on my new PC via https://heise.de which is IMHO a trusted source for IT information. The link to the repository is: https://www.heise.de/download/product/filezilla-18785

(the link is to a German-speaking page, but FileZilla installed in English on my PC; my Windows 10 is in English).

And just to be clear: from time to time, I contribute to free software development, I just refuse to install adware.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @AxelMatt

…and with FileZilla, I have seen now that it is distributed "sponsored" with adware. This is an unfortunate development.

@Abambo 

I've downloaded the portable version of FileZilla 3.57.0 directly from the FileZilla homepage (FileZilla - The free FTP solution (filezilla-project.org)) and I don't see any sponsering or supporting by adaware. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May be I've got to a spammed page promoting the work of others for their own benefit. Google is not always your best friend.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines