• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5 - download

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a few years hiatus, i want to get back into my photography.  I went to reinstall my copy of Lightroom 5 onto my mac (High Sierra) but the installer is not available.  Adobe won't give any support on this product anymore other then telling me to upgrade to a plan, so I'm trying my luck in the community.  I'm a little cheesed that I can't use a program I paid for unless I spend more money, but what can I really do at this point?  Anybody have a suggestion or solution to this?  Somewhere I can go to get the installer?... or even better, another product I should consider?  Thanks in advance! I'm looking forward to getting back into this!  

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was posted 3-23-21 so see if it helps
https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/download-non-subscription-adobe-software/td-p/119198...

IF/When you do have a download, be sure to copy it to AT LEAST one external device
-since Adobe does sometimes remove old versions from the server
-a usb flash drive or hard drive, or write to a DVD
-plus a text file containing your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you so much for the advice! it looks like I"m unable to redownload this as the installer isn't available any more but I will take your advice going forward so I don't get stuck with this problem again

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines