• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom app for mobile

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased the Adobe bundle for 9.99/mo that includes 8 or 9 applications, including Lightroom and Lightroom Classic.  I'm been using LR Classic on my desktop for working on pictures from my mirrorless camera, but I wanted to download Lightroom on my iPhone for quick edits on the run.  However, I can't tell which app to download.  I see one called Lightroom (with the LR logo), but it says it comes with ads, and I'm thinking I don't want to endure them since I'm paying for a subscription.  Maybe there's an option to enter my subscription credentials once downloaded and I can get rid of the ads?  Any advice would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mobile apps run on select mobile devices only.

Which device do you have?

https://www.adobe.com/products/lightroom-mobile.edu.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy...thanks for the response.  Was I correct in thinking that as I download these, I will have a chance to enter my account credentials (i.e., the credentials associated with the bundle I have purchases), so that I won't have to be presented with ads?  When I follow the link you provided, it takes me to apps that say "in-app purchases", so I'm assuming the default with those apps is that you will see ads....unless I have a chance to enter credentials that will make the ads go away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's only one Lightroom in the Apple App Store for me. The one you saw with the Lr logo.

Maybe there's an option to enter my subscription credentials once downloaded and I can get rid of the ads? 

Yes, that's how it works for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, John.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines