• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC Download error 113

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried several times to download LR 7 and keep getting the same error( see below). I have switched off my security software firewall and file scanner with no effect. How do I resolve this?

Exit Code: 113

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 3 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download

FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobeLightroom-mul Version: 7.0.0.1140024). Error code: '113'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Hi Al_Meldrum,

As you have mentioned you are trying to install Lightroom 7 however it fails with an 'Error code 113', I would recommend you to refer to the following help document to resolve the issue: Troubleshoot errors using Creative Cloud log files.

Would request you to share the log files with us as well, use the log collector tool to do so Log Collector Tool,or you may simply post the logs here in your reply.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Al_Meldrum,

As you have mentioned you are trying to install Lightroom 7 however it fails with an 'Error code 113', I would recommend you to refer to the following help document to resolve the issue: Troubleshoot errors using Creative Cloud log files.

Would request you to share the log files with us as well, use the log collector tool to do so Log Collector Tool,or you may simply post the logs here in your reply.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exit Code: 113
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 3 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobeAnimate21.0-mul Version: 21.0.0.35450). Error code: '113' 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

exit code 113 indicates a problem connecting to adobe's servers.  there are many possible causes for that error.*

but before you even start on that, for adobe animate v 21, you should be using the cc desktop app to download and install.  are you?

*your default (and internet explorer, if a win user) browser needs to support tls 1.2, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html

to test your default browser, check the tls 1.2 protocol, https://clienttest.ssllabs.com:8443/ssltest/viewMyClient.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines