Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic is asking for sign in everytime and does not work

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Suddenly every time i try to open Lightroom or Photoshop it keeps asking me to sign into my account(which it was already in auto sign in) and then I enter the account info and doesn't work, so I try going into the account in my browser, I sign in there and it works fine but now says that Lightroom and Photoshop that I've been using for 3 years are not install when they are obviously install. 

Something is very wrong here, like if the information in the account wasn't right and very different than 

my desktop. 

So basically even known I've been a paying(and current) subscriber for a couple of years now, i can't use 

Lightroom or Photoshop anymore.

Any idea on what to do??

i really need to use them since I'm a photographer and NEED to work on my photos.

Any help will be greatly appreciate it.

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CamreaFreak, sorry that the computer keeps signing out and is not recognizing that you have an active membership.  What changed on the computer recently? Were the settings changed for any installed security or utility software?  Was any software updated?

Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html for steps you can take to allow the computer to see the active membership.  You may also need to implement the solutions listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html if you are unable to sign in to the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines