• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom [need link to download Lightroom 6]

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je viens d'avoir quelques échanges avec votre forum.

Je n'ai pas recu le lien pour télécharger la version 6.0 de Lightroom, pour mac OS X 10.8.5

Pouvez vous  me l'envoyer rapidement, je viens de passer qq heures à essayer de déméler la situation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already bought Lightroom !

I just need the possibility to download it again ! please !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I provided 2 links... click the second one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, I succeed to do it. So I can use lightroom normally now.

Le 12 juil. 2016 à 18:32, John T Smith <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

Lightroom

created by John T Smith in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion

I provided 2 links... click the second one

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8872443#8872443 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8872443#8872443

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Lightroom photos editor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is your problem?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines