Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to know if I can install the creative cloud as detailed below:

1. on my desktop --> the creative cloud, Lightroom classic and Photoshop
  2. on my first laptop --> the creative cloud and ONLY Lightroom classic
  3. on my second laptop --> the creative cloud and ONLY Photoshop

Please can you tell me if I can install software like this without having any problem?

Thanks for the support

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

you can install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud on as many computers as you own and use it to install all (or some, if you want) of your cc subscription programs. the only (insignificant for internet connected computers) limitation is that you can sign-in (and therefore start your adobe programs) on, at most, two computers at any one time.  

because you can sign out from either (or both) signed-in computers using a 3rd computer, this could not (i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

yes, you can install and use on 3 pcs.  if you use on pc1 and pc2 and then open a cc app on pc3, you will be prompted to sign out from pc1 or pc2.  once you select one of them, your apps will open on pc3.

and if you buy 3 macs, you can install on them too and use your cc subscription on all 6 of your computers.  (but you can't share with anyone else.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud on as many computers as you own and use it to install all (or some, if you want) of your cc subscription programs. the only (insignificant for internet connected computers) limitation is that you can sign-in (and therefore start your adobe programs) on, at most, two computers at any one time.  

because you can sign out from either (or both) signed-in computers using a 3rd computer, this could not (imo) be easier.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick reply. So I can install it on all my three PC but I can use only 2 at the same time (and it is ok for me).

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, you can install and use on 3 pcs.  if you use on pc1 and pc2 and then open a cc app on pc3, you will be prompted to sign out from pc1 or pc2.  once you select one of them, your apps will open on pc3.

and if you buy 3 macs, you can install on them too and use your cc subscription on all 6 of your computers.  (but you can't share with anyone else.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines