[Locked] HOW MANY PEOPLE HATE ADOBE NOW? raise your hands

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2013 May 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many of you love all this confusion and new pricing. I have used Adobe products since 1990!!!!  This must be a late April fools joke.

[Edit: a portion of this post was removed. Please do not personally attack anyone, including Adobe employees.]

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 751 Replies 751
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! I hate Adobe. This whole only able to use a single Adobe ID on your computer is so frustrating. I purchased CC myself... my company purchased Adobe Captivate. I order to use any of my CC apps, I have to log in and out. I'm not sure why creating a PDF with Adobe Acrobat DC has ANYTHING to do with Adobe Captivate... except the name in front, Adobe. I called the help desk and was told to change the ID on one of the accounts to the other. That's not really a solution that works for me or my company. So, yes I hate Adobe today.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread  began in 2013 shortly after Creative Cloud came out.  A lot has changed since then and I think 5 years of I hate Adobe rants is long enough.  I'm locking this to further posts.  If anyone has a compelling reason for unlocking it, contact me by private message.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines