• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Log-in error AGAIN in the past 3 months

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It almost like a monthly practice now... Adobe creative log me out several time within few mins.

Few times, I successfully open my PS app but they ask me to log in again +_+ Once, opened my PS file but after 1 min, it logged out again...What kind of tortures are you giving me Adobe??? @@

1004since2022_0-1657782965873.png

***PS***

• tried uninstall and reinstall Adobe creative cloud twice in past 2 months already
  • tired uninstall particular app (e.g. PS, AI,id) and reinstall it once in past 2 months already 
  • restarted WMI service already 
  • restarted Credential Manager already
  • already prevent any other app from disturbing the loading 
    • 1004since2022_4-1657783513354.png

New issues after I restarted the WMI services

1004since2022_3-1657783468928.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

We're sorry for the inconvenience. 

Would you please try the steps shared in this link to resolve the issue: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/cannot-verify-subscription-offline-mode.html

Hope this helps!

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kanika,

thank you very much for your advice. I tired and it worked...for a while. And here come the WEEKLY ERROR AGAIN@@...seriously, how many times do I need to login??? Whenever I log in one app, especially Indeisgn, I have to relog in over and over again PLEASE SEND HELP! Sincerely appreciate your help!

1004since2022_0-1658216969221.png

1004since2022_1-1658217006427.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why don't you set your clock to always sync, How to Synchronize the Clock in Windows 10 with Internet or Atomic Time (groovypost.com)

though you may have a cmos battery problem if your computer's clock needs resetting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried already (last week and today)... Still not workin 🙃🙃🙃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1004since2022, sorry you continue to encounter problems remaining logged into your Creative Cloud membership.  Beyond the troubleshooting steps you have already implemented, I would recommend reviewing the settings for any installed security or utility software.  Check to make sure the software is up to date and using the manufacturer's recommended settings, 1003since2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i thought you said sync'ing your clock works for a while. is that not true?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it worked for the last time(in June). But not for this time@@

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why did your clock need to be sync'd?  (that often indicates a failing cmos battery.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cause you guys recommend LOL ...

1004since2022_0-1658890205539.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you didn't understand.  i didn't ask why you sync'd your clock. i asked why your clock needs to be sync'd. ie, my previous post was informing you that you have a fundamental computer problem IF you need to sync your clock more than once (unless you move and change time zones).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oic, now I understand. I dont know why Adobe asked me to sync my clock, but I am sure my computer hardware is fine given that it works well with other 3d modelling application... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you see your computer clock losing time or otherwise becoming inaccurate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

never. My computer clock always accurate. Plus, it's a desktop so I won't move it around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what are your creative cloud versions (cc app > hamburger menu > help >about cc).  please paste a screenshot ala:

kglad_0-1658928444330.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1004since2022_0-1658976264386.png

Appreciate your help and time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that looks good.

now check that your tls and openssl are meet minimum requirements.

your default browser must support tls 1.2, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html

to test your default browser's tls you can use , https://clienttest.ssllabs.com:8443/ssltest/viewMyClient.html

your computer also needs to support openssl 1.0.1 or better. to check,

mac: https://phoenixnap.com/kb/how-to-check-openssl-version
win: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-find-the-openssl-version-number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1004since2022_0-1659163576935.png

For openssl, I don't think I have it...@@ 

1004since2022_1-1659164170624.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that's interesting: your post prompted me to check my openssl, and i found i do not have openssl installed, either. 

i've had cc since the day it was released and i've never had any problems. i now believe i misunderstood this info on adobe's tls web page:

kglad_0-1659191247105.png

ie, win 8 or better is enough to support tls 1.2.  if you don't have the win 7 tls 1.2 update, then you need to add a framework (eg, openssl 1.0.1 or better, or one of the other 4 listed frameworks/settings).

anyway, sorry about that.  my mistake.

what's your os?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines