• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for direct download links for Creative Suite trial versions?

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2012 Mar 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trial versions of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Premiere Elements are downloaded using the Adobe Download Assistant — a small application that is meant to improve download reliability and avoid issues that commonly occur during large downloads, such as frequent disconnects.

What do we mean by "large downloads"? Photoshop CS5 and Photoshop Elements, for example, are each over 1.1 GB. The approximate download times for files this size are:

• On a cable connection (3 mbps): 50 minutes.

• On a DSL connection (1.5 mbps): 1 hrs. 39 minutes.

The Adobe Download Assistant helps most people manage the download of these large files, for example by enabling pause/resume of the downloads, and checking to ensure the complete file(s) are downloaded before actual installation begins.

While we strongly recommend you first attempt to download trial versions using the Adobe Download Assistant, we also realize that some people just prefer to manage their own downloads directly, using a web browser. For those of you who do, please follow the instructions carefully here.

Update 5/5/13: Please utilize the Photoshop Elements page at http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop_elements&loc=us to set the trial cookie to allow the links offered at http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html to function successfully.

Update 5/17/13: The Prodesigntools site - http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html has been updated.  Please follow the Very Important Instructions section to complete the download process.

Message was edited by: Jeff A Wright

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2013 Mar 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, thank you. Download's working so far.

Do you by any chance know what the extra content is? Is it just a program update?

EDIT: Got Flash Pro up and running. Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zonabi - If you still need help, let know use once, Shall go ahead and tell you the exact step-by-step procedure.

Cheers Mate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2013 Jan 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Adobe CS4 Creative Suite installed on a computer that is broken.  Originally, I purchased a physical copy of the suite, but I have moved and cannot locate my physical copy of the suite.  I do, however, still have my serial number. I have purchased a new computer and would like to install my version of CS4 on my new computer.

I called customer support and verified my account info, and they instructed me to go to this page and request a download link for CS4.  The customer service agent informed me I would recieve a download link within 24 hours.  It seems a bit of a a strange way to go about getting me my download link, I hope my customer service agent was not misinformed.

Here is the email from my customer service agent:

Your Case Number:0210032576

Hi,

This is in regards to your call for the download link of CS4.

Here is the forums link you need to go for the same.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/981369

Please feel free to call for any other issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Adobe.

This email is in response to support case #0210032576 submitted by Rachel Hall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2013 Jan 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rachel - I am sending you a Private Message, Please Reveiew.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines