• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for some advice

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with the military as a contractor and need access to Adobe CC on disconnected systems. I have reached out to Adobe several times on options. I usually get a response similar to, "Hi! My name is ______ and I'm the Adobe contact for military and DoD and I'd love to schedule a time we can talk!"

I respond but I NEVER hear back. It's incredibly frustrating when I'm trying to pitch Adobe as our solution up my chain but I can't even get a response.

Any ideas on how to actually speak with someone?

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, Adobe already have specific solutions for Enterprise licenees on government computers that are disconnected. I don't know the DOD's specific needs or setup, obviously, but it seems that it is the enteprise software coordinator that needs to initiate contact, if the current offerings don't fit the needs. One thing for sure: don't contact Customer Service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get an initial response from the Adobe team, but when I answer back and try to set up a time to speak they just never respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's not great service, but be aware that if someone contacts you privately from this message they will certainly NOT be genuine Adobe staff but scammers or worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines