• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Photoshop from Creative Cloud Photography plan, now have 2 subscriptions, ugh

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the creative cloud photography plan.  I was notified of an update for the Photoshop part.  I attempted to update it and Photoshop disappeared from my computer.  Light room and Bridge remained.  I attempted to uninstall Photoshop and then reinstall it, I was shunted to a sign up for a trial of Photoshop page, which I did because I need to maintain my work flow.  What I really want is a "repaired"  Creative Cloud Photography plan.  I don't want to be billed for an incomplete one and then for a separate Photoshop.  I spent HOURS trying to resolve this and can't reach anyone at Adobe by email or by chat.  I would greatly appreciate some help, THANKYOU

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you , Ned.

I did all you suggested and the only option that was open to me is community forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same happened to me. Hours of virtual assistant chat later, no positive results. I'm told that Photoshop CC 2018 can not be restored on my Power Mac and need a system upgrade - not possible on my computer. However, the 7 day trial offered was for Photoshop CC 2018. I chose it to meet a deadline and it functioned perfectly. So, if offered for 7 days, why can't I continue with it with already my fully paid Plotography Plan. Again, if not available, why give it to me for 7 days?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines