• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC update without Rosetta

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a new iMac with the M1 Chip.
So far so good.
Now, with my Creative Cloud Account, I can't download any newest version of LRC than the 10.1.1. and apple ask me to download Rosetta. But when I open the program as usual, they said it will work without Rosetta, but it's not.
How can I download and update my version of LRC (and PS) to the native one, working without Rosetta?
Thanks !

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not completely sure what you are asking. Installing an app is likely to need Rosetta. Just install it. Many people seem to have an objection to installing Rosetta - maybe there is some misinformation about it. Just install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have an objection simply for trouble shooting since i have popping sounds with the new m1 max macbook pros. lastly, they are m1 versions anyway so why cant u get a few developers adjusting the installer? 

dont see the issue.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why indeed, but we don't work for Adobe. Perhaps they plan to change it with the next big release, maybe October time. Perhaps the year after. For now, it's Rosetta or nothing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are completely missing the point! Im just gonna ignore that comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are completely missing the point! 

By @Ricc83

The point made by Test Screen Name  is that you need Rosetta.  Your question was answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines