Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac compatibility with Any Adobe App for Printing Photos with Text Added

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frustrated.

I'm new to creating my photographs with additional text to print from my own -local- photo printer. So far I've learned that Adobe PDF Printer is not an option for Big Sur. I'm downloading Mac OS Monterreyas I type this.

I've downloaded free trials of/ or purchased Photoshop, Acrobat Pro DC, Lightroom, Lightroom Classic, CC Express, and I'm going to try Illustrator. With the exception of Lightroom, which doesn't print, I've had a learning curve that I'm not fully energized for. I'm not trying to recreate my photos, they are fine the way they are. I just want to add text and print them to my local printer (Mitsubishi CP-M1) in a specific size that doesn't seem to be supported when there is a print module.  I didn't start all this today, btw... just four hours in this morning but getting nowhere once again.

The issue is that some of these apps don't print to a local printer at all or don't print on Mac but unless I find that particular question on a help sheet, the help is not helpful. So now I'm asking is there an app that is best for Mac where I can both add text to the photo, and print to my local printer from the app itself. Is there an Adobe app that does both and doesn't carry a huge learning burden? Or do I need to look for soemthing else?  Thank you.

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for example, in photoshop > merge your layers (layer>merge layers or flatten) > file > print

p.s. when trying to do something with which you are unfamiliar, google how to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like you, Google was of no help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what problem did you have using photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines