• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Macbook Pro Retina Display & Adobe programs are pixelated

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2013 Jan 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I just purchased a new Macbook Pro Retina Display and have installed CS 5.5 Design Standards to it. When I open the programs (any program: inDesign, Photoshop, etc), the image is pixelated and in low resolution. When I export what I'm working on it looks crisp and great but the software itself is pixelated. Are there any upgrades / updates for CS 5.5 that will fix this problem? Or will there be in the future? I cannot afford to get CS 6 quite yet and am wondering if I should return my Mac and downgrade to get rid of the retina display?? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2013 Jan 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get Retina support, you'll have to upgrade to CS6 or join the Adobe Creative Cloud.

https://creativecloud-specialoffer.adobe.com/special-offer/

Retina support arrive in Photoshop CS6 (13.0.1 and Cloud 13.1). It will not be added to CS5.5

http://mashable.com/2012/12/10/adobe-photoshop-retina-update/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2013 Jan 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. Retina support is only available in CS6.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines