• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

macOS Monterey 12.01 CC App wont show or download.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just signed up for Adobe Photoshop and wanted to download the desctop app on my MacBook.

After downloading the desctop app Photoshop and XD is not even shown on the APP.

I have to personally go to the CC website download PS and XD and it appears " XD is not yet available for your device."

Any ideas what is going wrong?

I am using a MacBook Pro with macOS Monterey (12.01) installed.

Thanks for any advice.

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe hasn't ironed out all the issues with os 12+.  Known issues and solutions | macOS 12 Monterey (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a high-spec MacBook Pro that I still run on the last upgrade to iOS11 - Big Sur and an iMac that I upgraded to iOS12 - Monterey. The Macbook downloaded and updated my plan with the latest versions including LrC 11.0 but the iMac won't do that and seems not to recognose there is an upgrade. Although it will be a right opain, I may have to revert the iMac to Big Sur to try and get the upgrade to LrC - the one I am particularly interested in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The smart money is on always waiting for those exciting new system upgrades. Minimum 3 months. Let other people feel the pain of the "bleeding edge".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue. The main 4 apps I use are Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects but now Photoshop is the only one that has disappeared from the ACC App Library. Eveytime I try to download from online I get the "Photoshop is not yet available for your device". I have done everything I could think of to fix but nothing has worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Revert to Big Sur.  Monterey is too new.

Known issues and solutions | macOS 12 Monterey (adobe.com)

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines