• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MacOS Monterey Bugs

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing these issues documented on the adobe site for known MacOS Monterey bugs in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. The solution i found online was to disconnect my external monitor which fixed the problem. However I would like to know when i can resume using my external monitor for design work.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/macos12-monterey-known-issues.html

I already tried uninstalling the CC Desktop App and the individual apps and nothing works. Is there a site or thread i can follow to be updated when this is resolved?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

You can close this out. I will just wait.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brandon, I am very sorry, but I am unsure what your inquiry and inability to use external monitors have to do with the Download and Install process, which is where you posted your question.

If you have questions about different Adobe applications, and their inability to use external monitors, please post in the forum related to that application.  Please see https://community.adobe.com/ for a complete list of available forums to post your questions to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jeff,

That website link in my post has a section at the bottom to ask the community and since they listed this specific area that is where i figured they wanted me to ask based on the known issues in MacOS Monterey that they listed.

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 10.02.27 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brandon, that is just a link to Download and Install community. If you have questions about the functioning of the specific applications, then you will receive much better responses in their respective communities.

Would you please update this current discussion if you have any questions about the download and install process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can close this out. I will just wait.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines