Exit

Masterclass Collection CS6 Update

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I need help urgently.
After my iMac has completed the software update to Mac OS Catalina No program from my Adobe Masterclass Collection cs6 works anymore. I am asked for an update. But via Adobe cloud I cannot get the given updates. What do I have to consider that the Adobe CS6 programs update themselves?

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rabia,

CS6 would not work on Catalina. This is because with Catalina Apple has stopped support for 32 bit applications and CS6 does have some bits of software that is 32 bit. Since Adobe no longer provides any patch for CS6, so there is no way you can make it run on Catalina. You have two options, either downgrade to an OS that supports 32 bit applications or upgrade to the cloud subscription of Adobe applications.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Other Mac users have stated that Catalina gave a warning... did your Mac not give you a warning?

https://macpaw.com/how-to/downgrade-from-catalina or
https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac-software/downgrade-macos-3581872/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines