• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mentorship/training program.

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my name is Oluchi Ann, I am a Nigerian and I attended the just concluded Adobe max2021.  I must say it was really inspiring. I am new to creativity and I really don't know where and how to start this journey. I would really love it, if I could get a mentor to guide me through. I got really interested in the educative aspect during this conference, getting to know how to bring creativity to classrooms to enhance learning for students. I would like to go into that line but I don't know how to begin. I noticed schools in Africa haven't incorporated this creativity in classrooms yet and I would really love to speak to someone about this and if it's possible for Adobe to train some interested people to how to bring creativity to schools here in Africa. 

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines