• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Message from Apple that can't check download for malicious software

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a new Macbook Pro and purchased photoshop lightroom monthly subscription and when I try to download the apps I get this message from Apple:

“Photoshop Installer” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

What do I do?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you buy a LR plan directly from Adobe?

Does your computer meet the system requirements to run Creative Cloud + OS + LR?

- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Assuming yes to all of the above, first download & install Creative Cloud Desktop App. NOTE:  You need a computer user profile with administrative level permissions to install software.  See link below for details.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue.  Problem with the supplied solution is that the CC Desktop App has the very same install issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like it is an old installer. What web page did you download it from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PS some people find they have to right click on the installer and choose Open. Instead of double click. Worth a try. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines