Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

message pour me plaindre

New Here ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

Mon mac tournant sous catalina et trop ancien pour passer à l'OS supérieur, je ne peux plus installer les mises à jour de ma suite adobe. Je ne vais tout de même pas changer d'ordi ! Du coup, je me retrouve avec un abonnement mensuel pour des anciennes versions d'appli que je ne pourrai jamais upgrader. Je ne pense pas être le seul dans ce cas. Bravo aux geants de la tech de nous prendre pour des citrons.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's the problem? you want to use old(er) software, go ahead.

----------

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je pense que vous n'avez pas compris le sens de mon message.Le probleme est que au contraire, j'aimerais bien me servir des dernieres versions mais c'est impossible vu que mon mac est sous catalina. De ce fait je paye le prix d'un abonnement normal pour des anciennes versions. C'est tout

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that's your choice.  older os, older apps.

if you want newer apps, get a computer that has or can be updated to a newer os.  ie, you don't present a sympathetic case.

nevertheless, i'm not the arbiter of such things so if you think appealing to adobe will get your anywhere, go for it: 

for applicable apps, you can make (some) suggestions to adobe here, https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines